Java Developer Summary:
Signature Consultants is seeking a mid-senior level Java Developer in the Dallas, TX area. The candidate will develop, enhance, debug, document, support, maintain and test origination app and related applications that support business units or supporting functions. These application program solutions utilize diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools.
- Participate in the requirement analysis, design, development and implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies
- Collaborate with external programmers to coordinate delivery of software application
- Work effectively with offshore developers
- Work under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned consultants
- Typically requires 5-8 years hands-on experience working on below software
- Java/J2EE 6+. WebSphere/Web logic Application Server
- Knowledge of Java Frameworks like Spring, Hibernate, Struts, Log 4j, Angular
- Knowledge of JDBC, Oracle 11g+ or other relational DB
- Develop Soap and RESTful web services using JAXWS, JAXRS and Spring
- Develop backend processing jobs using Spring Batch and Java programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with distributed team including offshore
- Enterprise integrations & Software Engineering design patterns
- Rules development using iLog/ODM
- Web 2.0/RIA software tools like DoJo , ExtJS, GWT
- IBM Web sphere MQ 6+
- Knowledge of Agile, Rally/Jira software
- Develop Message Oriented applications using Spring JMS, Web sphere MQ
- Knowledge of full software development life cycle, including writing stories, low level documentation, coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing.
- Mortgage Domain knowledge
- Experience with IBM Impact LOS or any other Mortgage Origination system is a plus.
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 15th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.