The candidate will provide hands on experience in the discipline of Application Development with full SDLC Lifecycle in both waterfall and agile methodologies.
The candidate will support CCB Operations Technology and be a key contributor to centralized authentication framework which includes a SOA Data Services, Real Time Messaging, Rules Engine & Decision Engine and Data management within a Cassandra Operational Data store.
Summary of Project / Team
TARA Engine - Total Authentication and Risk Assessment
CBB Risk Assessment Platform which will be used by various teams within our client to Authenticate and Analyze and detect fraudulent activity through the use of various components below.
1. Authentication and Authorization Tool - used by business side to identify and validate a Customer
2. Event Processing Engine. - Real-time Processing of Customer Events ( i.e Login, Change of Address, Request new card, etc) which will be analyzed and through business and IT rules will identify if any fraudulent activity may occur.
3. Interactive Customer Profile Dashboard - business to have the ability to analyze events, customer behavior and other patterns to assess risk.
Technologies used and candidates should be aware of :
Spring/ Java -
Design Patterns in JavaSpring Batch
Spring JMS: Spring Integration:
UI - 1-3 years
Angular JS ( used in UI tools being built)
* Full-stack Java Application development expertise with 5+ years of experience
- Hands on experience with Open Source - Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Tomcat, REST services
- Hands on experience on Messaging JMS/MQ, Kafka,
- Hands on experience with Cassandra and familiar with Architecture of Cassandra
- Understanding of Domain Driven Design and Coding Design Patterns
- Worked with Build tools like Jenkins, Maven, and source control tools like GIT/Bitbucket
- Worked and familiar with IDE IntelliJ
- Self-starter who has the ability to work in a highly collaborative and matrixed environment
- Good organizational and prioritization skills and ability to multi task and deliver to a tight deadline
Exposure and hands on knowledge of Machine Learning
Exposure and development in Python
Experience developing and deploying applications to the cloud platforms (AWS & Cloud Foundry).
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.