Java Developer Summary:
Signature Consultants is seeking a Java Developer for an opportunity in Pennington, NJ. The Java Developer will participate in design, development and implementation of complex trading applications. He or she will provide technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives. 10 + years of experience is required for this role.
- Provide support to QA team to perform end-to-end testing and assist the user interface and other internal/external teams during product development and integration testing
- Maintain and support existing applications by diagnosing and troubleshooting issues in a multithreaded environment using Microsoft WinDBG and other code profiling/diagnostic tools
- Design, develop, enhance, debug, support, maintain and test Business tier applications that support business unit or supporting functions using JAVA, MAVEN, JAVA Multi-threading, JMX, Web Services and XML
- Create unit testing with JUnit and MOCKITO for full code coverage
- Participate in design, development and implementation of complex trading applications
- Technology - Strong in Java/J2EE, SQL server
- Trading system knowledge
- IBM MQ
- Must have JAVA, MAVEN, JAVA Multi-threading, JMX, Web Services and XML background
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 15th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 27 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.