- We are seeking Java SpringBoot Developer Charlotte, NC
- Must be local or willing to relocate at own expenses.
- This is a contract opportunity that does not offer sponsorship now or in the future
- MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON W2
- Require a strong Java Spring Boot experienced developer.
- Need strong DevOps skill as project uses agile release schedules. knowledge and experience of Github, Jenkins, GOCD or concourse
- Build and configuration management
- CICD processes is a must.Java Enterprise Edition
- Microservices and Light Weight Architecture
- Agile Methods (ADM for Distributed Agile Development)
- Supporting new functionality for applications built on Java based services.
- These are service providing applications to other consuming front-end applications.
- Resource will also support Ops work (checking health reports, restarting servers, understanding how servers/hosts are setup on datacenters) to keep the lights on in production environment for the applications.
- Java front end
- Front End Developer
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.