TEKsystems has a client in Naperville looking for a Senior level Java Developer to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity to join an organization within the Health care industry continue to build out large and scale-able applications with a large impact.
JOB REQUIREMENTS (Education, Experience, and Training):
* Minimum Bachelors degree, or 4 years of related experience
* Minimum 8 years progressive software systems programming experience, of which 5+ years experience of Java server programming using J2EE/JEE technologies.
* Strong knowledge of Java and a wide range of Java/J2EE/JEE technologies such as JDBC, JNI, JSP/Servlets, JTA, JMS, JNDI, JMX, JAAS, and others.
* Detailed knowledge of object oriented programming concepts and design patterns.
* Understanding of multi-tier distributed software architectures, concurrent programming concepts, and multi-threaded applications.
* Knowledge of relational databases and SQL.
* Experience with advanced XML technologies and API's such as XSD, XSLT, (XQuery, and XPath desired).
* Extensive knowledge of business requirements gathering, architecting, designing and developing complex Oracle based web applications and re-engineering products.
* Knowledge of process stabilization, performance analysis, code optimization and testing of web application and data-engineering products.
* Knowledge of health care claims and health insurance industry preferred.
* Ability to meet strict deadlines, work on multiple tasks and work well under pressure
* Ability to work at the highest technical level on all phases of software systems programming applications
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.