- Bachelor's Degree with 5+ years of experience or equivalent (the more the better! Intermediate and Senior level positions are available)
- Professional experience programming with Java
- 1+ year of experience working in a Linux or Unix environment
- Experience with SOAP, REST, Spring Boot, or Git
- must be able to obtain a US security clearance, opportunity does not offer sponsorship
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Familiarity with Git or similar SCM tool
- Active TS/SCI Clearance preferred
- Experience in Agile software development life-cycle
- Experience with RESTful services
- Java EE7 highly desired
This position as a back-end developer will have you developing and maintaining capabilities for existing software products. You will be a part of a team that is responsible for assessing, sizing, and developing web services to enhance and maintain the product set for their military clients. In the position you will work together on your team to translate requirements and customer feedback to a prioritized list of needs. To ensure standards are consistently met, you will be responsible for the continuous evaluation of existing code.
For more information call Leah Rothberg at 314-801-5263
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.