LOCATION - Jacksonville , FL
CONTRACT - 5 Months Contract to hire
- Designing, developing, modifying, and evaluating programs for internal functional areas including finance, human resources, and marketing.
- Analyzes existing programs or formulates logic for new systems, devises logic procedures, prepares flowcharting, performs coding, and tests/debugs programs.
- Develops conversion and system implementation plans.
- Prepares and obtains approval of system and programming documentation.
- Recommends changes in development, maintenance, and system standards.
- Trains users in conversion and implementation of system.
4-year degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience.
6+ years of experience in programming on enterprise or department servers or systems
In-depth knowledge of software, documentation, utilities and program scripts, and excellent written and verbal communication skills
Technical stack includes :
- Strong Java Experience Required with Java Spring, RESTful web services, SQL experience
- Cloud development Experience is a big plus Cloud Foundry and Azure
- Familiar with Atlassian tools and GIT.