- Write core java code adhering to overall architecture and design of existing applications
- Work closely with Quality Assurance to resolve any issues reported by QA / Test Analysis
- Understand performance metric and factors affecting the performance and find ways to improve it
- Leverage automation for increased efficiency
- Track own progress to ensure timely delivery
- Bring in fresh ideas to make improvements
- Participate in code reviews for own as well as others' code
- Work with other teams involved in project life-cycle
- 8 years of experience in a Software Development
- Deep understanding of Core Java and Multithreading
- Experience with performance tuning
- For Back-end roles, Informatica, Oracle, Hadoop will be required in various roles.
- Experience with AWS, particularly in large-data (Hadoop and otherwise) solutions a plus.
- Familiarity with Linux, Maven, Git, Jira.
- Agile and test-driven development experience
- C/C knowledge will be a plus
- Trading industry experience will be a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferably CS, CE or IT)
About us: DivIHN, the 'IT Asset Performance Services' organization, provides Professional Consulting, Custom Projects, and Professional Resource Augmentation services to clients in the Mid-West and beyond. The strategic characteristics of the organization are Standardization, Specialization, and Collaboration.
DivIHN is an equal opportunity employer. DivIHN does not and shall not discriminate against any employee or qualified applicant on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status.