Java Developer Summary:
Signature Consultants is seeking a Java Developer for an opportunity Charlotte, NC. This resource develops, enhances, tests, supports, maintains and debugs software applications that support business units or support functions. May provide strategic technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives. Responsibilities include working closely with team members to design, develop and deliver sophisticated, internally hosted dashboards to present data for monitoring performance metrics.
- Utilizes in-depth knowledge of technological alternatives and business system requirements to recommend innovations that enhance and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization.
- Leads or has responsibility for estimation of effort for software application for one or more programmers.
- Coordinates collaboration with external programming teams to deliver software on time and within budget.
- Provides feedback and technical guidance to project managers on issues of critical importance to achieving business objectives.
- Is clearly recognized as a content expert by peers
- Onshore (Charlotte)
- Skillset: Strong UI development side, Good UX/design as well
- Expert Level Knowledge of HTML
- Expert Level Knowledge of Java
- Experience with CSS PreProcessors
- Must have the ability to work in a team.
- Must be able to help communicate ideas and best practices to more junior developers.
- Must be able to collaborate with wider groups on standards and best practices.
Additional Desired Skills:
- Expert Level of SCSS & OOCSS
- Experience with React, Polymer, and Angular
- Experience with JAVA/JEE, JSP, Servlet
- Experience with Jquery, Bootstrap, KendoUI
- Experience with UI Build Frameworks (NPM, Grunt, GULP)
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 15th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 27 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.