Classification: Software Developer
Compensation: $65000.00 to $80000.00 yearly
Are you a talented professional with a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively? Robert Half is seeking full-time candidates for their Software Developer position. We're looking for a Software Developer who can implement new features, maintain existing code, and refactor existing code across a breadth of products used both internally and externally at the company. This Software Developer role will be located in the San Antonio, Texas area and will be a full-time position. Apply for this position today!
Your responsibilities in this role
- Unite with Scrum team to furnish accurate work estimates
- Furnish clear and consistent information around solutions and time estimate to client-facing program management teams
- The ideal candidate for this job can maintain and develop new features to internal and external facing software to enhance the customer experience and resolve issues on various operating systems
- Fix and offer production support
- Routinely operate code-review and team up with other developers
- Knowledge of education standards such as QTI/APIP, SIF, AIF, is required for success at this position
- Experience documenting, crafting, and testing APIs
- JSF experience highly desired
- Expertise in JEE
- Proficiency in Microsoft SQL Server Database
- Foundational knowledge in spring framework
- Java Application Development experience desired
- Well-founded grasp of Spring MVC
- Proven knowledge of GWT
- If you're looking for job openings and have familiarity with full-stack development (front-end, to middle/application tier, to database), you might be a good fit for this position
- We are particularly looking for candiates with experience with at least one framework/library, e.g. Vue.js, Polymer, Angular.js, React.js, Ractive.js, Knockout.js, Ember.js, Bootstrap, etc.
- If you're looking for job openings and can write clean, standardized code that performs optimally in highly concurrent environments, you might be a good fit for this position
- Experience with software development life cycles, e.g. Agile, Big Bang, Spiral, Waterfall, etc.
- Familiarity with scrum
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.