Job Title: Java Developer
Job Location: Ashburn, VA
Job Duration: 12 Months +
- Identifies business problems and developing hypotheses in partnership with business users. Queries and deciphers data from various sources.
- Develops data visualization.
- Develops Enhance/Transform/Load (ETL) applications using Flink with and without the help of a senior developer.
- Handles maintenance of and enhancements to our user interface.
- Requires degree and 2 to 4 years of experience.
Must have skills:
- Applied knowledge of coding in Java and/or Python.
- Applied knowledge of visualization tools.
- Applied knowledge of SDLC concepts and processes.
- Applied knowledge of building applications using Open Source tools like Jupyter Notebook, Spark, and Flink.
- Applied knowledge of interface design and development of user interfaces.
- Knowledge of Big Data standards and best practices.
- Applied knowledge and proven ability to build, test and deploy applications in a Hadoop environment.
- Network domain knowledge.
- Knowledge of data science and machine learning concepts.
- Knowledge of statistical methods and applied mathematical concepts.
- Applied knowledge of SQL and anomaly detection and visualization development using tools like Splunk and Tableau.
- Application software development, unit test development and test execution, and application/code deployment.
- A degree in computer science, engineering or related field.