BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Core Java Developer and SQL/PL-SQL for a remote opportunity in Tampa, FL!
* Position Title: Core Java Developer and SQL/PL-SQL
* Location: Tampa, FL
* Expected Duration (possible extension): 12 Months
The Applications Development Senior Programmer Analyst is an intermediate level position responsible for participation in the establishment and implementation of new or revised application systems and programs in coordination with the Technology team. The overall objective of this role is to contribute to applications systems analysis and programming activities.
* Java and SQL/PL-SQL Developer with Flexcube knowledge for
* Conversion and Implementation Project
* Understand and Optimize the conversion process
* Formulate queries and extract from Flexcube Loans
* Review and automate the Post Conversion Reconciliation process
* Develop reconciliation scripts using Java and PL/SQL
* Conduct tasks related to feasibility studies, time and cost estimates, IT planning, risk technology, applications development, model development, and establish and implement new or revised applications systems and programs to meet specific business needs or user areas
* Monitor and control all phases of development process and analysis, design, construction, testing, and implementation as well as provide user and operational support on applications to business users
* Utilize in-depth specialty knowledge of applications development to analyze complex problems/issues, provide evaluation of business process, system process, and industry standards, and make evaluative judgement
* Recommend and develop security measures in post implementation analysis of business usage to ensure successful system design and functionality
* Consult with users/clients and other technology groups on issues, recommend advanced programming solutions, and install and assist customer exposure systems
* Ensure essential procedures are followed and help define operating standards and processes
* Serve as advisor or coach to new or lower level analysts
* Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
* Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
* Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
* Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
* 6+ years of relevant experience
* Experience in Java Development and Scripting
* Working knowledge of Windows Servers
* Knowledge of SQL/PL-SQL and experience of working in Oracle Databases is required.
* Experience in Flexcube Loans ( or other Flexcube versions)
* Having knowledge and experience with LoanIQ Product and SDK Development is advantageous
* Should demonstrate good analytical ability, flexibility to learn new skills and products
* Experience in systems analysis and programming of software applications
* Experience in managing and implementing successful projects
* Working knowledge of consulting/project management techniques/methods
* Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements
* Bachelors degree/University degree or equivalent experience
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full service personnel solutions organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
This posting is not an offer of employment. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and willing cooperate with a background check and drug screen, to the extent permitted by federal and local laws up to, and including, both criminal and financial reviews. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 135228 when responding to this ad.