- Release design and planning
- Support junior developers as they create code through supervision and code reviews
- Write Java code and must be expert in all aspects of Java including both front-end and back-end detailed design, development, and unit testing of all code developed
- Work with a team of 3-6 Java Developers
- Software development process in an Agile development environment.
- Hands on experience on: JSP, Frameworks like Struts, JSF, Spring. Knowledge of ORM tools such as Hibernate or iBatis
- Java-based development and configuration management tools: preferred ones are Eclipse; JDeveloper, Ant, JUnit, PVCS, Subversion.
- Experience in JS technologies; jQuery, AngularJS, ember JS.
- Knowledge of one or more RDBMS Databases like: Oracle , MySQL, PostGRES.
- Experience on developing web services using SOAP, and REST.
- Working knowledge of industry standard development practices and concepts: DevOps and Cloud environments.
Top Five Skills:
- Experience with Agile Methodologies
- Experience developing web services using SOAP and REST
- Oracle and PL/SQL
- JPI experience - Java Persistence API (JPA)
Location: Reston, VA
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.