Java Developer Summary:
Signature Consultants is seeking a Java Developer for an opportunity in North Brunswick, NJ. The Client is seeking a Java Developer experience in support web and application Linux servers with F5, and load balancing. This is a hands-on development role. The Developer will be part of a team that is building an integrated fraud platform utilizing many of the latest and cutting-edge technologies, replacing and consolidating many legacy applications. As an application developer you will work closely with project management, business analyst and development resources to deliver solutions.
- Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software applications that support business units or supporting functions.
- These application program solutions may involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools.
- Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies
- 4-6 years of development experience (preferably in the financial industry).
- Candidates must possess advanced problem solving skills, the willingness to learn and ability to effectively and concisely communicate verbally and in written/presentation format.
- Must work well in a supportive and transparent team environment, while having the ability to research and resolve issues independently.
- Java, Spring , Hibernate, ODBC, Spring Framework / spring boot/ spring jpa, Angular,Tomcat
Spring boot with MVC, Spring Security, Spring Data JPA or Hibernate, Spring Batch. Node.js version 10.10, Angular CLI6 6.1 , Apache FOP (parse AFP noop records), Apache Zookeeper, Apache KAFKA , Tomcat, Oracle, Autosys. AFP (advanced Function Printing), Kendo UI, Apache Zookeeper, Apache Kafka, Infoprint Manager, NDM/Connect Direct
About Signature Consultants, LLC.
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the eighth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 15th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 26 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.