1) 2 Years of Java experience
2) 2 Years of experience with Angular or React or Bootstrap
3) 2 Years of front end frameworks
Must be able to get a Q clearance
looking for a Java developer to support operations and maintenance (O&M) of information management tools. The ideal candidate is a well-rounded developer with both front and backend experience. In this role, the candidate will be responsible for investigating system issues, development of bug fixes, and enhancement requests.
* BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, or relevant degree or equivalent experience
* Minimum of 2 years of experience with Java development
* Experience with front-end frameworks such as Bootstrap, Angular, or React
* Candidate can start uncleared but must be able to obtain and maintain a DOE L clearance
* Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, and debugging skills
* Familiarity with DevOps methodologies
* Familiarity with Docker software container technology
* Familiarity with GIT version control
* Familiarity with Scrum or Agile software development processes
* Strong teamwork and effective interpersonal and communication skills with a consistent record of strong performance
* Familiarity with the software development lifecycle, ITSM, and other IT quality processes and methodologies
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.