NO THIRD PARTY SUB-VENDORS PLEASE, NO C2C OPTION, AND NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE. THANK YOU!
Our client, a major financial services firm, is looking for a Java developer to join their End to End Forecasting team.
The End To End Forecasting Program focuses on building an integrated process so that all our forecasting, whether stress for CCAR, baseline for strategic planning and any resolution scenarios are run on the same framework. Additionally, the team is responsible for the current Enterprise Stress Testing data warehouse and reporting platforms and capabilities.
This role will be responsible for hands-on application development to support the current and target process, as well as partnering with the multiple Technology teams to implement the target architecture and migration to underpin the integrated forecasting process.
* 5 + years of experience in backend Core Java development
* Strong Spring Boot Experience
* Web Services Experience
* Strong Knowledge of various data structures concepts and usage of the same in the data manipulation
* Strong coding, debugging, and analytical skills
* Experience in large scale enterprise application implementation
* Creative individual with a track record of working on and implementing innovative tech based solutions
* Exceptional intelligence and problem-solving skills
* Excellent communication skills
* BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or any quantitative discipline
* Degree from outstanding university
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.