The position is on the team responsible for implementing Oracle’s Merchandise Operations Management suite of applications across multiple geographies. In support of this rollout we will be will be using the SAFe methodology and leveraging DevOps tools to implement changes quickly and efficiently into production. This position offers the opportunity to be part of the design and development of the MOM Suite applications.
• Develop code
• Ensure the developers on the scrum teams are adhering to the software quality standards agreed by our team so that work is done to the highest possible quality.
• Ensure the features developed by the scrum teams are produced to the highest quality in the shortest time possible.
• Thru the use of mentoring, knowledge sharing and code reviews, ensure the competency of all scrum team members is as high as it can be.
• Design highly complex software changes or changes that require highly specialized level of expertise.
• Act as a technical lead for a large project.
• Analyze, code or configure, debug, test and implement very complex software solutions or solutions that require highly specialized level of expertise.
• Create detailed technical specifications, test plans, deployment instructions and other technical documentation as needed.
• Supervise and assist with the defect triage and resolution during QA, UAT and performance testing.
• Ensure compliance with all development standards, including source control management and security coding standards.
• Conduct and supervise code peer review and documentation peer review.
• Provide implementation and post-implementation assistance with defect resolution.