Candidate must have a minimum of 3 - 5 years of previous experience.
* Responsible for development, programming, coding of complex and business critical Information Technology solutions using ReactJS, Redux, D3 and NodeJS to enable Florida Blue Customer Experience applications.
* Responsible for documentation of the system, conduct unit tests, peer code reviews and maintenance of internally developed applications, evaluation and performance testing of purchased products.
* Responsible for including IT Controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity, as well as availability of the application and data processed or output by the application.
* Lead development efforts, oversee work results, providing informal training and serve as a technical resource for other Developers.
* Write code for the most complex system designs and provides consultative guidance on project with extensive size, scope and risk.
* Write programs that span platforms.
* Code to and/or create Application Programming Interfaces (APIs)
* Develops microservices and has extensive experience using GitLab, Jenkins, PM2, Clustering, other tools and technologies for developing a scalable application.
* Work on integration issues and determines the integration approach.
* Coordinate with other areas for integration architecture solutions
* Review code developed by other Developers
* Write detailed technical specifications for entire systems (made up of several subsystems). Identify integration points.
* Review technical specs created by other developers.
* Consult with other Developers, Business Analysts, Systems Analysts and Project Managers
* 'Scope' time, resources, etc. required to complete programming projects.
* Seek review from other Developers, Business Analysts, Systems Analysts or Project Managers on estimates.
* Perform unit testing and debugging. Able to debug most program errors.
* Application development and implementation using Java 8, JSF Richfaces, Spring Boot 2.x, Spring JPA, Hibernate and J2EE technologies.
* Modify, configure, encode, test, debug and install operating programs in conjunction with DevOps using CI/CD Tools like Jenkins, OpenShift, GIT and SVN.
* Experience with Websphere Application Server, IBM RAD and Eclipse
* Create scalable and high-performance SOAP and REST micro-services using Spring Boot 2.x controllers and Test the micro services using Postman and SOAP-UI.
* Deployment and post deployment support of enterprise application in various environments on OpenShift and WAS
* Perform unit testing and debugging on Java Applications using JUnit.
* Perform Quality Check on the existing code by performance testing using Apache JMeter.
* Support System Integration Testing & User Acceptance Testing. Performance analysis and fine tuning the application based on the Sonar Report.
* Store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements from a variety of sources like Mongo DB, DB2 and SQL Server.