Java Developer Summary:
Signature Consultants is seeking a Java Developer with experience designing, developing, and debugging software within a project scope ensuring that the final product meets end user acceptance criteria. The candidate must have a solid development background across multiple technical disciplines including J2EE web application development, Java client/server development and Oracle.
- 5 years' experience in object-oriented programming using Java version (1.7 and above)
- 5 years' experience in J2EE development environment
- Strong knowledge of java testing frameworks such as JUnit and Cucumber
- Experienced with Java build tools such as Ant, Maven and Gradle
- Good knowledge of Angular 1.x and best practices
- Strong development experience with latest Oracle WebLogic application server or IBM Websphere application server
- Strong experience using Eclipse IDE or IntelliJ IDEA
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented concepts and J2EE design patterns
- Good knowledge of Oracle 11 and higher and DB2 9 and higher
- Proficient understanding of UNIX/Linux shell scripting
- Excellent interpersonal skills and organizational skills
- Demonstrate ability to work in a team environment and multi-task to meet critical deliverable dates
- Hands-on Linux Shell and Windows scripting
- Development experience in Java, J2EE related technologies, Spring, APIs
- Oracle, SQL and Stored Procedures
- Working knowledge of using Maven, Jenkins, GIT, Horizon JIRA and Confluence.
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 15th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 27 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.