Java Developer Summary:
The Senior JAVA Developer will be part of PREVENT application team supporting the Fraud Operations line of business, maintaining, enhancing enterprise class browser based distributed application offering customer centric Fraud servicing capabilities. This Developer role will have a keen interest in enterprise application development using J2EE technologies, Web Application development using Responsive Web Design techniques and possess a strong desire to expand his/her knowledge in software engineering, architecture and design. In addition to the daily hands on development activities driven by waterfall and agile projects, this individual will also play a key role in providing production support. This support will entail initial issue triage and troubleshooting, root cause determination, and the development of short and long term technical and/or process solutions.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provides technical consultation and support via Secured development of high-quality, high-performance, scalable computer applications and programs utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs.
- Analyzes business requirements, designs and writes functional, technical specifications to design or redesign computer solutions.
- Verifies program logic by preparing or overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs.
- Participates in overall systems testing. Participates in or Leads the migration of applications to production.
- Develops system documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides.
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and supports creation of or updates to and testing of the business continuation plan.
- Works as part of Agile team to support requirements definition.
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.