Job title: Java Developer
Location: Chicago, IL 60661
Expected Duration: 12 months
- Develop process, and manage multiple projects to onboard dealer and internal users into the Application as well as integrate dealer systems directly with APIs. Lead through planning, design/ development activities, and execution.
- Master the functionality of the main Application, external and internal REST API’s, Data pipelines, and the support process and tools (APIGEE, ServiceNow, Enterprise Call Lists, Dashboards)
- Quickly isolate the root cause of an issue when it arises during the onboarding, and provide a practical solution
- Ability to explain technical issues to a variety of audiences, including dealer IT/users and experienced software developers/architects
- Collaborate with experts in other fields, and external facing organizations such as Dealers
- Expand your knowledge of the products and API’s while addressing dealer/internal Cat inquiries and triaging issues
- Capable in handling inquiries and problems of all API and other integrations, delivering outstanding service for dealers and internal users
- Improve onboarding and deployment processes and increase efficiency
- Technical Onboarding Lead.
- Bachelor’s degree in CS or equivalent industry experience