- Contract-to-Hire, 3 Months
- This resource would own a set of assigned applications, including system requirements, design, full stack development, testing, deployment, support and operational aspects of software, in a hybrid – on-premise/cloud environment.
- Responsible for leading the design, development, testing, and support of software for responsive websites, mobile apps and integration with partners using Java, Spring Boot, REST APIs, Angular.js, and microservices-oriented architecture.
- Responsible for following DevSecOps methodology– you build it, you run it; you break it, you fix it.
- Oversee a team of Full Stack developers on and off-shore practices.
- Responsible for documenting standards and best practices, such as unit test integration.
- Troubleshoot production issues across services and multiple levels of the application stack.
- Ensure design is scalable secure and reusable.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of software design.
- Collaborate effectively with onsite/offshore teams.
- Identifies and implements improvements to assigned SDLC processes (e.g. Agile, DevSecOps).
- Training, Research & Development
- Elevates significant issues to the attention of Full Stack Developers Manager.
- Contribute towards multiple Scrum teams