AIC Talent Solutions is seeking a Java Developer to join our client's team in Plano, TX. This is a Contract-To-Hire role that requires U.S. Citizens or Permanent Resident candidates only. No EADs will be accepted. No C2C. Must be W2 direct with AIC. Unfortunately, no other options will be considered at this time.
Our client is looking for a Java Developer who is highly skilled and experienced in delivering end to end planning, development, implementation, and support of Java based applications. The Java Developer will work as a member of an Agile Team working alongside business and IT leadership. This person should understand infrastructure and have solid back-end development skills. Along with Automation that handles self-service, reboot patching and resiliency
- End-to-End application scoping, planning, development, implementation and post-implementation maintenance and support.
- Assist in the development of technical requirements for Agile development teams.
- Production Support to include identifying root cause for critical system issues.
- Solid understanding and experience using Core Java.
- Excellent understanding of OOP (Objective Oriented Programming) like memory management, low-level algorithm performance, Inheritance, polymorphism, Abstraction and Encapsulation.
- Strong ability to design & develop high performing Java/J2EE applications using frameworks such as Spring & Spring Batch.
- Experience with JDBC, Relational Databases like MySQL, Postgres and NoSQL databases like MongoDB, etc.
- Strong experience designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) along with some experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA).
- Performance tuning - Oracle and Java.
- Good experience in writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, functions, packages, tables, views, triggers and data connectivity and data integration of Oracle.
- Experience with Infrastructure is HIGHLY HIGHLY preferred
- Exposure to Cloud technologies (nice to have).