Java Full Stack Developer
BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Java Full Stack Developer for a remote opportunity in Jersey City New Jersey!
Job Title: Java Full Stack Developer
Location: Jersey City New Jersey
Duration: 6 Months contract to hire
* Designs, analyzes, develops, codes, and debugs programming to satisfy business requirements.
* Work as part of a Scrum team to deliver technology solutions in an Agile fashion including but not limited to sprint planning, complexity analysis, standup calls, and sprint retrospectives.
* Adheres to architecture standards, risk management and security policies.
* Deliver on Java and HTML5 based technologies for the Investment Management business.
* Communicate timely status on development items to management team, as well as raise/work to resolve issues impacting development.
* Participates in design reviews and provide input to the design recommendations.
Skills / Competencies
* Strong Java programming skills
* Experience with Spring and REST based web services
* Experience with database development and design including experience with Oracle and/or Sybase
* Experience with REACT or Angular desirable
* Knowledge of standard build and deployment tools such as Maven, Jenkins, Jira
* Good communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to communicate complex issues to technical and non-technical audiences that include peers, partners, and senior IT and Business management
* Working knowledge of Agile methodologies/practices and how to apply them desirable
* College degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent major
About BC forward:
BC forward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full service personnel solutions organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
This posting is not an offer of employment. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and willing cooperate with a background check and drug screen, to the extent permitted by federal and local laws up to, and including, both criminal and financial reviews. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 131268 when responding to this ad.