As a J2EE Application Developer, you will provide high quality technology solutions that address business needs by developing applications within mature technology environments. Perform full life cycle design and development for the Operations Technology Applications.
The position will assume ownership of the coding standards, code review process, source code management, and continuous integration process for the team.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Evaluate project requests to provide sizing estimates.
- Provide conceptual solutions and application architecture strategies.
- Assist business partners with requirements definition.
- Assist business analysts with functional designs.
- Create technical designs.
- Perform hands-on development for defects and new functionalities
- Assist and guide junior developers with build phase activities.
- Assist with defect resolution during system testing and user acceptance testing.
- Create implementation plans and back out plans.
- Oversee implementations and post-implementation support phases
This position requires candidates that are a US Citizen or Green Card Holder. At this time no Corp to Corp relationships will be considered for this opportunity.
AIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Position will be remote due to COVID-19 restrictions. Once restrictions are lifted, position must be on-site.