Job Title: Java Developer
Location: Columbus, OH
Duration: Long Term
Job Type: CTH
Experience Required: 4+ years
Must-Have Skills: Core Java/Java 8, Spring Frameworks, Spring Boot, Microservice, Restful API, PL/SQL, Cassandra, NoSql Databases.
- As a member of the Firmwide Core Deposits Platform Engineering Group, you will be working on the engine that runs the processing of deposits accounts across the firm.
- To be effective on this team, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices.
- You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
- We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning.
- You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
- SVN/Github, Maven, Spring MVC, Unix, Web Services, PL/SQL, Cassandra
This position requires candidates that are a US Citizen or Green Card Holder. At this time no Corp to Corp relationships will be considered for this opportunity.
AIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer