For further inquiries regarding the following opportunity, please contact one of our Talent Specialists Navjot | 630 847 1023
Location: 100% Remote
Duration: 9 months
100% remote in the US is fine
Being fully vaccinated is a requirement for this position. Religious and Medical exemptions to be reviewed for accommodations
- This section focuses on the main purpose of the job in one to four sentences.
- Create and deliver fully tested computer programs and, when required, modify basic computer systems design on schedule, within prescribed resource limits, and in accordance with client requirements and departmental standards.
- Continue to develop understanding of the computer programming process in both development and maintenance situations and assume an increasingly active role in the area of computer systems design.
- Support user client inquiries and problems, and address operational and program discrepancies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
This section contains a list of five to eight primary responsibilities of this role that account for 5% or more of the work. The incumbent will perform other duties assigned. Participate in and contribute to small and medium size projects, perform assigned tasks, demonstrate basic business knowledge, resolve non-complex problems, receive moderate direction, provide no direction to others and possess basic knowledge of SDLC.
1) Code, test, debug, and document programming application activities following SDLC processes, application processes and quality validation (when appropriate) for small to medium projects.
2) Assist in developing detailed specifications from which incumbent will write programs.
3) Develop test requirements, prepare and document test data for unit and system testing.
4) Assist in support of production systems. Develop problem-solving skills to assist in resolution of business problems.
5) Develop analytic skills to identify solutions to problems and trend and identify opportunities.
6) Develop relationships with businesses and functions to understand their needs. Continue to develop business or functional knowledge by responding to and resolving user questions, problems and inquiries. Work with the business or function to assist in the discussion of proposed solutions and define user requirements.
7) Increase exposure to the technical infrastructure.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
List knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Programming skills in technologies used.
- Understanding of database concepts.
- Solid written and verbal skills.
- Knowledge of the systems development life cycle and technology infrastructure.
About us: DivIHN, the 'IT Asset Performance Services' organization, provides Professional Consulting, Custom Projects, and Professional Resource Augmentation services to clients in the Mid-West and beyond. The strategic characteristics of the organization are Standardization, Specialization, and Collaboration.
DivIHN is an equal opportunity employer. DivIHN does not and shall not discriminate against any employee or qualified applicant on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status.