Java J2EE Developer
BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Java J2EE for an opportunity in Wilmington, DE!
Job Title: Java J2EE
Location: Wilmington, DE
Duration: 6 Months contract to hire
- Expert in Java J2EE and design technique as well as experience working across large environments with multiple operating systems/infrastructure for large-scale programs (e.g., Expert Engineers) starting to be firm-wide resources working on projects
- Is multi-skilled with expertise across software development lifecycle and toolset
- May be recognized as a leader in Agile and cultivating teams working in Agile frameworks
- Sought out as coach for at least one technical skill
- Strong understanding of techniques such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Test
Driven Development, Cloud Development, resiliency, security
- Stays abreast of cutting edge technologies/trends and uses experience to influence application of those technologies/trends to support the business; may give speeches and outside the firm, writes articles
Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement* Expert-level implementation skills with Java and J2EE.* Expert-level implementation skills with the Core Spring Framework and including other sub-projects like Spring Security and Spring Integration.* Expert-level implementation skills with building modern web applications using frameworks like Bootstrap and Responsive Design techniques.* Hands on experience with CI/CD pipeline set-up and cloud platforms Hands on experience with TDD, unit testing including deep understanding of Mock Testing Frameworks like EasyMock or Mockito. Tools like Cucumber and Selenium
About BC forward:
BC forward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full service personnel solutions organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
This posting is not an offer of employment. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and willing cooperate with a background check and drug screen, to the extent permitted by federal and local laws up to, and including, both criminal and financial reviews. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 132929 when responding to this ad.