* Senior level microservices developer and architect to deliver efficient, maintainable, robust Java based micro services.
* Produces architecture and design documents and LOE's, and implement features based on product requirements.
* Ability to analyze and decompose existing monolithic Applications into Micro services
* collaborating with Deployment and Test Team members to resolve issues
* Automate development, testing and deployment process
* 7+ years of experiences in all areas of software development - Analyzing requirements, architecture, design, development, test and deployment of complex systems.
* Must have:
* Advanced Java
* Core Spring Framework
* Web Services (REST/SOAP)
* Micro services
* Spring Boot
* proven working experience in developing Micro Services
* Proficiency using Generics, Lambda Expressions, and Streams
* Solid understanding working with Spring Boot
* Practical experience with NoSQL database technologies; preferably Apache Cassandra
* Practical experience with Apache Kafka and Apache Camel
* Practical experience deploying micro services using Spring Cloud or Kubernetes
* Working knowledge of DevOps tools(GIT, JIRA, Sonar Qube, Artifactory)
* Working knowledge of Application server WebLogic
* Working knowledge of Webserver Nginix
* Solid understanding of Netflix Eureka, Ribbon, Feign etc
* Experience with virtualization and containerization
* Resource needs to be 'on call' at any time, etc.