We work with companies that offer environments for our employees to contribute, learn, and advance their career. We treat you like you are part of the family.
Job Title: Java Developer
Work Location: Plano, TX.
Duration: Direct Hire/Permanent
Will NOT provide sponsorship GC or US Citizen only
We host Java Developers of Dallas UG and I invite you to join us on Meet Up get the meeting topics each month.
Please click on:http://www.meetup.com/JavaDevDallas/
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field required.
- Java certification is a plus.
As a member of our clients Software Engineering team, you will be working on technologies such as AngularJS, Java, RESTful web services, Oracle, MySQL, etc. Others will rely on your successful implementation of projects, which will put you front and center in our organization. In addition to brilliant developers, you'll find a close-knit team of talented and dynamic professionals who love to work collectively and have fun. Your opinion matters here!
- At least 2-5 years of JAVA development experience.
- Review and understand software requirements, technical, and functional specification documents to develop and modify code as defined.
- Develop complex application business logic using Java and related technologies (JSP,GWT, MyFaces, MyBatis, Hibernate, Spring)
- Demonstrated ability to multitask.
- Troubleshoot and fix issues as identified in prioritized backlog.
- Ability to figure out root cause when little to no documentation/logs are available on particular issue.
- 2-5 years developing Java web applications
- 2-5 years working with Oracle (advanced SQL skills)
- Ability to create/modify REST web services written in Java
- Team player with a 'get it done ' attitude.
- Must be a high level communicator with a team orientated work ethic.
- Highly motivated selfstarter who takes initiative with minimal supervision.
- Ability to quickly learn new ideas and concepts.
- Detail oriented and thorough.
- Exposure and willingness to learn new technologies such as AngularJS.
- Experience with Maven, Jenkins, Atlassian suite (JIRA, Confluence, Stash)
- Experience working with Perl/shell scripting.
For more information or to view other opportunities, visit us at www.paladininc.com.
Paladin is an EEOC employer. We drug test and background check!