An enterprise client of TEKsystems is looking to hire a Software Engineer for a long term opportunity.
The software engineer analyzes requirements and designs, develops, tests, deploys and maintains application systems in response to enterprise needs of moderate to high complexity in the fast paced contact center environment.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or some related area
* 5+ years of professional experience in a related field with increasing responsibility
* 5+ years of software design, development and implementation
* 5+ years of Java development experience
* Experience in agile development
* Ability to analyze complex business problems, propose effective solutions and understand and apply business vision and direction
* Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing to management, team members, business and technology professionals
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email [email protected] .com for other accommodation options.