Location: Alpharetta, GA
Pay Rate: $65/hr
We are looking for an experienced Java Developer in Alpharetta, GA
This position will be for a strong technical java developer but also with UI development experience and preferably mobile experience as well.
This candidate will be working within a scrum team on our next generation payroll applications. Must be a strong team player as well as flexible to quickly learn and switch between multiple technologies and contexts. Specifically this candidate will be working on exposing the transparency of our payroll engine policies and calculations as well. This candidate would ideally be familiar with mobile applications and paradigms as well as chatbots.
- Java 8
- Spring Boot (2)
- OO design patterns, IoC and dependency Injection
- Software testing (Unit, Component and Integration) using popular frameworks (Junit, Mockito and Cucumber, TestNG, Power Mocks)
- REST APIs and Frameworks (Spring MVC, Node.js/Express, JSON)
- Full Stack development experience
- Mobile and responsive design
- Experience with XCode, Apache Cordova and Java
- GIT and continuous Integration platforms (Bitbucket, Concourse, Jenkins)
- Enjoys working on Agile teams and high collaborative environments
- Demonstrates a proactive behavior
- Ability to anticipate problems or situations, change-oriented, and self-initiated behavior.
- Domain Driven Design concepts and micro-services
- Hexagonal software architecture
- Spring Consumer Driven Contracts (CDC)
- AWS or other cloud-based platform experience (Azure, Google, etc.)
- Knowledge of virtualization approaches (VMs, docker, containers, unikernels)