Location: Midtown, NY
Job Type: Contract
Duration: Long Term
- Our Technology Integration Management Office is actively seeking a Jr. Business Analyst to contribute in building the analytic/reporting capabilities of the Technology organization.
- You will be part of a team charged with enabling data-driven decision making via reporting processes, data visualizations, and strategic analyses.
- You will champion our self-service reporting strategy and play a key role in helping us automate and create scalable frameworks for our reporting and analytics.
- Design, develop, and maintain Tableau dashboards and visualizations with the goal of tracking project progress and status, financial and operational performance, key metrics, ad hoc analyses.
- Collaborate with key business partners to design and develop metrics that enable success and change within their departments.
- Identify critical bottlenecks for reporting and analytics, and own projects to revamp the process for streamlining and automation.
- Identify critical trends and provide actionable business insights to senior leadership.
- Partner with Business Intelligence team to manage and structure our data and databases.
- Monitor and govern the data, ensuring data quality and accuracy.
- Assist with training of business stakeholders on self-service tools that can be used to effectively obtain data.