Jr. Business Analyst
Contract to Hire
A trailblazing consulting firm that specializes in crafting healthcare data solutions is seeking a Jr. Business Analyst to join their team in Livonia. As the Jr. BA, you will be analyzing and reporting data, creating and improving tailored data management tools, and bridging the business and IT teams together. If you’re looking to get your foot in the door at a pioneer in data management and grow with this rapidly expanding organization, keep reading below!
• 2+ years of experience in a customer-facing and/or Business Analyst role.
• Solid understanding of relational databases (SQL Server, Oracle, etc.).
• Experience creating reports and writing SQL queries.
• Experience working as the liaison between technical teams, clients, and business units.
• Analyze data and work with technical teams to create and customize data management tools.
• Write and run SQL queries to gather data for regular reports to customers and management.
• Create processes to gather data from customers, management, and vendors to maintain data integrity and accuracy in the reports and customized tools.
• Bridge the space between technical and business teams to maintain cohesiveness in project reports and technical and business requirements.
What’s In It For You…?
• Gain technical experience and boost your business acumen in a company that’s a pioneer in the data management industry.
• Learn, take certification courses, and position yourself for upward mobility in a growing organization.
• Casual attire, flexible workweeks, and a laidback company culture awaits you!
• Enroll in comprehensive benefits, weekly paychecks, and regular lunches with your Brooksource liaison to provide feedback on your performance so you always know where you stand.