Our client in the South West Charlotte area is seeking 2 Jr. Data Analysts to join their growing team! Contract-to-Hire! Pay is $17-18/hr, depending on experience and education, and will convert at $40K!
Jr. Data Analyst
Growing company in South West Charlotte is specifically looking for sharp, analytical rising stars who are ready to aggressively take on work load and enjoy working in a team-oriented environment. This company offers a modern new space with up-to-date technologies and an open working environment. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door and potentially grow with an up-and-coming organization if the opportunity arises! You even get the opportunity to make more money by working more hours if you choose and you would get over-time and double-time pay! This role will be a long, ongoing contract but may have the potential to convert perm down the road, if a role opens up. Overall, it's great experience!
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conducting data analysis on errors and outstanding items to determine trends
- Provide team member training in systems, error clearing and research of long-term outstanding
- Manage data system activities for on-terminal dwell location
- Research and clear data system errors to capture all potential revenue
- Research and progress bill long-term outstanding units at 21 days
- Researching data errors and resolve issues
- Assisting logistics team as needed
- 4-year college degree in Accounting, Business, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or similar field
- Strong Excel skills
- Analytical and detail-oriented mindset
- Ability to work well in a team environment
Category Code: JN005, JN044