We work with companies that offer environments for our employees to contribute, learn, and advance their career. We treat you like you are part of the family.
Job Title: Jr. IT Field Operations Tech
Work Location: Lenexa, KS
Duration: Long-term contract with option to hire
- Supports local business entity with restoration of service for medium to high production incidents.
- Performs installation, implementation and maintenance of PC/LAN related equipment and software.
- Provides support to the business for PC/LAN and other related hardware/software.
- Interacts with business customers and reacts accordingly to changing environments and business needs.
- Analyzes and resolves incidents/problems of medium to high complexity ensuring tickets are updated accurately and in a timely manner by using Change and Problem Management tool.
- Compiles, loads, unloads, inspects and distributes print media for the business.
- Performs installation and decommissioning of computer equipment in the Data Center.
- Maintains, operates, and performs preventative maintenance on a variety of IT equipment.
- Proven understanding of business processes being supported by operational unit.
- Participates in assigned project teams including system upgrades and field wide projects; leads other local IT Field Operations initiatives.
- Takes corrective actions and/or escalates incidents appropriately to achieve timely recovery with minimal impact to customer.
- Technically assist and mentor Tech 1 associates.
- Thinks Critically
- Manages Execution
- Drives Performance
- Demonstrates Accountability
- Service - Oriented
- Builds Relationships
- Takes initiative
- Drives Change
- Shows Courage
Paladin is an EEOC employer. We drug test and background check!