Jr. Java Developer
Interactive Business Systems (IBS) has partnered with a Cincinnati company to locate a junior level Java developer for a contract-to-hire position.
The ideal candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Create documentation where appropriate.
- Provide detailed status updates when needed.
- Log accurate information into the time-tracking system.
- Continuously learn new tools and environments and acquire new skills to maintain and enhance job performance.
- Ensure that requirements and development deliverables match the design specifications.
- Ensure that the test plans match the requirements.
- Ensure that the test results match the test plans.
- Create an appropriate Test environment for the project team to work with and validate the delivered solutions.
- Create high-level and detailed developer specifications.
Jr. Java Developer
Required Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems or related field.
- At least 1-3 years of writing functional Java design specifications.
- At least 1-3 years experience of Java Enterprise Application Development including any of the following: Servlets, JDBC, WebServices (Rest or SOAP), Java Server Pages, XML processing using XSLT, SAX or DOM
Interested candidates should send a resume and brief cover letter to the attention of Samantha Clements at Interactive Business Systems (email@example.com).
IBS offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefitspackage to all employees. Referral and sign-on bonuses may also be available.
About IBS: IBS,Interactive Business Systems, Inc., is an IT solutions and staffing companyknown for achieving business objectives and bottom-line results through thesmart architecting, implementation and management of technology. In threedecades of developing the technology applications, tools, environments andteams that foster top business performance, we have become an industry-leadingIT services provider.
$50.00 - $68.00 /Hour
IT & Technical