Brooksource is hiring a Jr. Software Engineer for a Fortune 50 client in the St. Louis area. You will be doing Java development for a client portal application team that supports pharmacy operations. If you have a passion for Software Engineering, love to learn, and want to grow within one of the most innovative companies in the United States then apply below!
- Assist in the writing and modifying of software application programs
- Maintain these programs by coding, testing, and debugging documents
- Provide innovation and critical thinking leading to decision making driving towards efficient, simple solutions answering to complex business needs.
- Partner with employees and vendor partner consultants from different locations in the development and delivery of Specialty software applications.
- Identify process improvement and code synergies achieved through innovative ideas and critical thinking.
- Ensures defects are quickly assessed and/or mitigated and resolved, whether in non-production or production
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or relevant discipline
- 0-2 years of experience in software development
- Development experience in Java
- Hands on experience in OOPS concepts
Nice to Have:
- Experience or knowledge of cloud technologies
- Knowledge of Spring
- Knowledge of Hibernate
- Experience with Jenkins and Git
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.