Position Summary / Responsibilities:
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Mobile Application Developer to join our team in Washington DC to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
The candidate shall provide technology task support to include support of Agile Development Methodologies, Operations and Maintenance, Change Management, and training necessary to support mobility environments. The primary method of tasking artifact delivery will be within the construct of regular Agile ceremonies (Daily scrum, sprint/release demos and retrospectives and similar).
Job Duties include:
• Design, develop, code, test, and debug mobile applications
• Create unit test plans/case, develop, unit test, conduct code and unit test walk-throughs
• Work with users to define existing or new system scope and objectives
• Provide analytical support and technical advice during the conceptualization, development, and implementation phases
• Maintain applications, including bug fixes, performance enhancements and runtime production support
• Generate technical documentation for various aspects of the applications developed
• Review and evaluate systems and software for adherence to government or commercial directives, standards, guidelines, and criteria concerning software safety and systems safety
• Design, Develop, and Test mobile based applications on Android and/or Apple iOS platform
• Assist external in-house developers in bringing their application to the App Catalog
• Support Mobile Applications O&M
Skills and Experience
The candidate shall have knowledge in the following tools:
• Experience with AirWatch (certification preferred)
• (Required) Three years developing and deploying mobile applications to Android and Apple iOS platforms using Java, vendor deployment portals and tools, and development tools
• (Required) Hands-on experience with Mobile Development Technologies such as Selenium, Sencha, and Gimp
• (Required) Experience with UX/UI testing of mobile application
• Proven experience in solution development life cycle methods, tools and techniques, using Agile principles preferred
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or other related scientific or technical discipline and 3 years of related experience
• ONLY US Citizens No Exceptions
• Must have a TS Security Clearance with the ability to obtain SCI
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.