Job Title: Junior Project Manager
Location: Midtown, NY, NY
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 months +
Contact Info: Matt O'Brien- email@example.com 201-786-2415
- The consultant will ensure the completion of projects throughout their lifecycle.
- They will meet with business owners to capture requirements
- Manage the projects' timelines
- Organize and execute quality assurance testing
- Report issues and risks
- Monitor project progress
- Help audit the current POS system and aid in the development of new standards and best practices
- Assist with the upgrade of the current POS system to a new version
- Configure settings in POS software and other retail applications
- Keep detailed notes on project progress and create documentation and reporting based on same
- IT Project Management experience
- Extremely detail oriented
- Enables cooperation and collaboration
- Can work easily with business partners and translate their needs into IT solutions
- Able to create both high-level and extensively detailed project status reports
- Knowledge of and experience with change management activities
- Experience with producing documents and templates describing products, services, components, or applications
- Able to oversee the development of an application or process and select appropriate technical options based on business requirements
- Retail experience or other point of sale system is a huge plus
- Knowledge of SQL Server is preferred
- Familiarity with APIs in POS systems is a big plus
All offers of employment at TechLink, Inc. are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check.
Background checks will be conducted on all final candidates.
Background checks will include: Social Security Verification, Prior Employment Verification, Professional References, Educational Verification, Criminal History, Motor Vehicle Records and e-verify.
US-NY-New York, NY
IT & Technical