Duration: 6-month contract with potential to extend
The Revenue Analytics and Data Science (RAD) is looking for a Project Manager to join the PMO. Reporting to the Manager of RADs PMO, you will play a critical role in helping oversee projects related to our Go to Market program. You will be responsible for ensuring projects are running smoothly, on time, and monitor progress.
About You and Your Responsibilities:
- Develop, modify project plans and track their progress
- Maintain timelines for deliverables against program timeline
- Work with program BA to ensure projects are on track and provide high level and detailed status reports
- Ensure deadlines are met
- Coordinate meetings, distribute meeting notes/recording, provide all relevant material
- Mitigate issues that arrive and escalate to appropriate leadership when necessary
- You should demonstrate passion about business reporting and analytics.
- 2+ year of project management or equivalent experience
- Proven track record of project management. Requires strong planning and organizational skills
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact independently with all levels of management and non-management
- Excel ninja
- Ability to handle difficult conversations offering multiple solutions to problems, make knowledgeable tradeoffs between deliverables always progressing the advancement of the project. Comfort and ability to pivot to in a moments notice.
It pays to network! Ask me how Ascent rewards for hired referrals.