Jr. Software Engineer
6 month contact-to-hire
$25/hr (Negotiable, dependent on experience)
As the Jr. Software Engineer, you will work for a leading, technology-enabled healthcare services company to help commercialize and maximize the benefits of specialty and branded medications that aims to simplify how patients get on and stay on therapy.
You will aid in the development and testing of enterprise web applications written in PHP. You will aid in writing scripts to automate testing on applications. You will also aid in the maintenance and ongoing development of code to create more scalable solutions; this will include fixing existing bugs, integrating new features and migrating new clients into the existing system. You will also aid in writing automated test scripts to streamline the testing and debugging processes of new development.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
• Strong project and/or internship coursework in object-oriented programming
• Strong understanding of SQL
• Ability to translate business needs into software features
• Knowledge of PHP programming nice to have
- Work on existing development performing maintenance, debugging and supporting production issues
- Participate in the full project life cycle including gathering requirements, system design, implementation, testing, deployment and support of applications
- Follow standard methodologies and Agile practices to produce high quality applications in an efficient manner
- Work closely with internal employees across departments to gather, analyze and document business requirements
- As you gain experience, transition to work on new product development
What's in it for you:
• Exposure to specialty healthcare industry
• Beautiful campus with free gym access, laundry service and walking trails
• Weekly paychecks
• Open office space with fully stocked kitchen
• Ability to grow within an established organization
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.