CALIBRE, an employee-owned Management Consulting and Information Technology Solutions Company, seeks a Systems Analyst in support of the Office of the Deputy Under Secretary of the Air Force, Management and Deputy Chief Management Office (SAF/MG). The work involves transformation efforts to make the USAF’s organize, train, and equip responsibilities more effective through the development and adoption of more efficient business/mission practices.
The Systems Analyst will comprehend customer’s business process improvement requirements and translate them into IT requirements. Specific responsibilities include:
- Develop detailed IT Functional, Technical and Lifecycle requirements.
- Decompose Information Assets and develop Data Models.
- Analyzes IT Requirements to develop Course of Action Evaluation criteria.
- Develop questionnaire from Course of Action Evaluation criteria to facilitate market research.
- Analyze COTS and GOTS and score them against different Course of Action criteria.
- Work with different SMEs to understand and articulate System to System interfacing, data exchange requirements, web services requirements and capture them in Service Reference Model.