TCI has an immediate need for a QA Tester, Indianapolis, IN. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a long-term contract opportunity with the possibility of hire. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability benefits.
Please note that this position requires US Citizenship.
The main function of a QA Tester at this level is to apply test skills at a basic level. The QA Tester will perform repeatable testing procedures and may need to be familiar with programming languages. Carries out testing methods and equipment. Runs test plans, scripts, scenarios, functional tests, regression tests, and deployment tests. Implements the testing processes and ensures all test activities follow those processes. Produces reports on each test activity and tracks test metrics.
- Perform repeatable testing procedures and processes.
- Verify triggers, stored procedures, referential integrity, hardware product or system specifications.
- Interpret and modify code as required that may include C/C++, C# batch files, make files, Perl scripts, queries, stored procedures and/or triggers.
- Write automation test scripts for simulating user interactions such as data entry, menu selections, mouse actions, data I/O, etc.
- Run BVT’s, troubleshoot, report and escalate as necessary.
- Be familiar with .NET and SML framework.