Analysts is looking for a sharp, Junior .NET/C# Developer to join our client's wonderful team in Plano, TX! This position requires candidates that are US Citizen or Green Card Holder who can work W2 only. NO C2C for this position. 6 month contract, renewable long term or potentially contract to hire.
The Junior .NET/C# Developer will have gained experience and knowledge in .NET toolset to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve Software. Must demonstrate an understanding of Agile methodologies with ability to work in at least one of the common Frameworks.
As a Junior .NET/C# Developer, you will support the development and management of the investment initiatives and the on-going enhancement of the client's technology applications.
Junior .NET/C# Developer Required Skills:
- 1-3 years of object oriented design skills and familiarity with advanced design patterns and practices
- 1 years of SQL Server/Oracle application development and a strong database design and development skills
- Proven experience in building scalable and robust applications
- Experience in building applications using SOA utilizing Microsoft technologies
- Good infrastructure knowledge including windows servers, web servers, firewalls, load balancers etc.
- Should be a hands on Agile practitioner
- Experience with Source Control Tools and Task management tools
- Experience with SharePoint / Portal technologies is a plus
- Minimum 3 years of combined business, and IT experience required
- Ability to develop strong internal and external client relationships
- Experience managing geographically distributed and culturally diverse work-groups with strong team management, leadership and mentoring skills
- Experience with projects in multiple technologies and functions
- College degree, specialized training or equivalent work experience
This position requires candidates that are a US Citizen or Green Card Holder. At this time no Corp to Corp relationships will be considered for this opportunity.
AIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer