Interactive Business Systems has partnered with a Cincinnati company to locate a junior .net developer for a full time position.
- Develop configure, debug, secure, and deploy high performance web transaction applications.
- Code, test, debug, implement, document, and develop programs.
- Develop code to enable communication with networks, applications and databases.
- Design, code, and unit and integration test assigned features.
- Participate in functional requirements and design documentation
Required Skills and Experience:
- 1-2 of professional experience working with C#.net. (internships or co-ops are fine)
- Python scripting highly desireable.
- The candidate must be willing to learn new technologies and improve upon his/her current knowledge.
Interested candidates should send a resume and brief cover note to the attention of Samantha Clements at Interactive Business Systems (sclements@Ibs.com)
IBS offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package to all employees. Referral and sign-on bonuses may also be available.
About IBS: IBS, Interactive Business Systems, Inc., is an IT solutions and staffing company known for achieving business objectives and bottom-line results through the smart architecting, implementation and management of technology. In three decades of developing the technology applications, tools, environments and teams that foster top business performance, we have become an industry-leading IT services provider.
$50,000.00 - $60,000.00 /Year
IT & Technical