Junior Engineer (SQL/Database) RESPONSIBILITIES: MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Columbus, OH (Brewery District)
6 month contract-to-hire
Salary: 50-65k (DOE)
As the Junior Database Engineer you will be responsible for extracting data within the back-end software for property and casualty insurance. You will be using programming skills to move data and write SQL queries for appropriate relational databases. As the Database Developer you will use SQL and DataHub to analyze data and present your findings to the business. If this sounds like you, please keep reading and apply below!
• Extract data from back-end software and be able to move the data to the appropriate application
• Write SQL queries/statements to flag files
• Put together requirements based on queries from the database for the ETL development team
• Support projects across this team including the optimization of code
• Strong technical skills and a good understanding of software development principles and project lifecycles
• Programming experience with a Bachelor's degree or equivalent transferable experience through coursework, internships or work experience
• Knowledge / Understanding of database design schemas and data modeling
• Ability to translate technology into relatable concepts for business partners
• Experience using SQL or MySQL
• CEO Magazine Top workplace in Columbus
• Central downtown location with included, covered parking garage
• Awesome workout facility and cafeteria
• Excellent work/life balance & incentive program
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.