Title: Junior DevOps Engineer
Location: Englewood, CO
Type: Contract to hire
At least 3 years of experience in designing and implementation of Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD) using multiple DevOps tools/technologies.
- Configures, maintains, and optimizes Github environment.
- Maintains, extends and builds automated Continuous Improvement (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) pipelines.
- Designs, implements, and manages reliable build/deployment/test automation systems.
- Monitors official builds and drives infrastructure issues to resolution.
- Uses tools such as Android Studio, Jenkins, and Git to improve and speed up delivery of our products and services.
- Participates in release processes and contributes to tooling improvement.
- Drives each team to be self-sufficient by providing tools and training and brings different teams together to work towards common goals.
- Works with Product Owners to plan sprints; collaborates with Operations, Development, and QA functions to develop solutions that are predisposed to scalability and simplified maintenance.
- Being able to work within a linux environment and provide support for tools in that environment.
- Code Management System – GitHub
- Build – Maven / Ant / Gradle
- Repository – Git
- Continuous Integration Tools – Jenkins
- Continuous Deployment – Ansible
- Containerization – Docker / Kubernetes
- Scripting – Shell Scripting / Python
- Operating System – Unix, Linux (Ubuntu, SUSE)
- Programming language – Java (At least 1 year of experience)
- Test Automation - Witbe/Datalab experience is a plus
- Atlasian tool experience – JIra is a plus
At least 3 years of experience in software development life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects using Java, JEE technologies.
Minimum Education Required: – Software Design, Data Mining, Cyber Security, Information Systems Management, Computer Science and Computer Programming majors.
If interested, please reach out!
About Ascent: The Ascent Services Group (ASG) is a nationally recognized technology staffing and consulting firm whose fundamental business is providing staffing services to Small, Medium, and Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals: Financial Services, Healthcare, Technology and Life Sciences. As consultants for ASG, you will have access to many of the top clients within the industries we serve. Our goal is to deliver innovative talent through proven best practices and effective resource optimization. Become one of ASG’s candidates and experience the difference!