Job Title: Junior Engineer (Tester - Embedded Engineering Team)
Job Location: Englewood, CO
Job Type: Contract to hire
We are seeking a Junior Software Developer who will develop automated test scripts to enhance, test and debug various features of satellite receivers and other streaming media devices. The Automated Testing team utilizes Python and other programming languages in conjunction with many other satellite communication technologies. The Junior Software Developer will also be responsible for various types of testing.
Primary responsibilities fall into the following categories:
- Develop automated test scripts to enhance, test and debug various features of satellite receivers and other streaming media devices utilizing programming languages and many other satellite communication technologies.
- Develop test plans and implement them for testing code
- Solve technical problems with little supervision
- Work as part of a team on large scope projects
- Document code concepts and implementation/test details
- Associate's degree in Computer Science or similar degree, or attending college in a degree program with familiarity in two or more of the following:
- Unix or Linux
- C or C++ Programming
- College GPA must be 3.0 or higher.
- Experience with multi-threaded programming is a plus