Title: Junior Enterprise Management Analyst
Location Oklahoma City, OK
Position Type: Contract
Serves as data and systems analyst for Enterprise Management support, pricing, touchscreens, configurations, tax changes, menu item subscriptions, local configurations, etc.
- Perform store setups/configurations for conversions, reconstructions and new build stores for stores assigned to Analyst.
- Being organized and able to respond to any questions on the project(s)/issue(s) you are working on.
- Being timely in your responses and activities.
- Taking the initiative and being a self-starter.
- Attention to detail is important.
- Working with the Delivery Managers and team members to ensure successful completion of the deliverables.
- Being part of the solution design process to ensure that the business needs are being met.
- Timely communications on the progress or activities of the item you are working on.
- SQL Experience Preferred.
**If this is not a fit for you or you are not interested, Ascent Services Group offers an excellent Referral Bonus! We look forward to hearing from you!
About Ascent: The Ascent Services Group (ASG) is a nationally recognized technology staffing and consulting firm whose fundamental business is providing staffing services to Small, Medium, and Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals: Financial Services, Healthcare, Technology and Life Sciences. As consultants for ASG, you will have access to many of the top clients within the industries we serve. Our goal is to deliver innovative talent through proven best practices and effective resource optimization. Become one of ASG’s candidates and experience the difference!